A while back I posted my shopping haul which had Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation as one of the element. It’s been almost 2 months now that I am using it and I am totally in love with this product. So, I thought of sharing my feedback on the product. Ever since I have bought this product, it has become an inseparable part of my makeup routine.
Product Description as on box:
- For combination, normal and normal to dry skin
- Buildable coverage evens out skin tone while looking completely natural
- Long wearing formula resists streaking
- Provides broad spectrum from sun’s damaging rays
- Hydrates skin and gives it an instantly fresh look
- Light weight water based foundation instantly hydrates and freshens.
The makeup artist at the Bobbi Brown studio are very helpful, the one that was assisting me guided me perfectly well. I explained her about my skin type and what I was looking for in a foundation. As I have mentioned in some of my earlier posts as well, I have a dry skin type however, fortunately, I am blessed with a healthy skin type with minimal blemishes and no dark circles, so I don’t have to worry about the coverage part. Moreover, I don’t like the made up look which foundations may give if not chosen properly. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation formula contains SPF15 so with makeup it protects the skin from sun as well. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation is a light weight foundation and hydrates the skin well, and so is best suitable for dry, normal and combinational skin type. As it has a hydrating formula, it doesn’t make you look caky but more natural. One day, when I was wearing the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, one of my friend complimented me that my skin was looking perfect, and when I told her that I am wearing a foundation it was then she realized, so believe me it is that natural. It comes in a variety of shades and the shade which matched my skin color is Beige 3. I have never been as happy with any foundation as this one. It gives me a more natural looks, even finish to the skin and illuminates the face giving it more fresh look. Whenever, I wear the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation people keep complimenting me. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation has a shelf life of 24 months after opening. Though I feel it is not very long lasting as it promises, but it would do great for 4-5 hours. Though it is priced towards a higher side at Rs 4300, so it would be heavy on college goer’s pocket.
- Gives full coverage as the foundation is buildable.
- Natural finish
- Hydrates and protects the skin from harmful sun rays.
- Not suitable for oily skin type
- Not very long lasting, but works great for 4-5 hours
- A little expensive: Rs 4300
Rating: I would give it a 4/5 and would highly recommend the product. People, just go ahead and try it on.